Today was hardly a sunny, bright day as it was raining. Just the way I like it, though the cold sucks.
After an eventful class of dance, in which we learnt a some new moves for the jive, I had tutor. Now since everyone is choosing subjects for year 11, it so happened that Mandy and Bella (Don't think Leslie's given them names yet, so here they are!!!) brought up what I plan on doing with my life. Seeing as I'm a slightly obsessive gamer, I've decided that for my future I'm aiming to be a games developer, something a number of my friends find rather amusing.
Bella, hasn't come up with any plans for her future and has therefor decided to either become a gold digger, or die young. Mandy on the other hand has decided on a similar path, or a high paying job. I can never be certain as they spend most of tutor outlining my future for me. According to them, I shall in fact become extremal rich with my chosen career. You may be thinking that they are simply being supportive friends, by how wrong you are. After telling me I shall be incredibly rich and successful, they then proceeded to detail the way my social life will turn out. I will put this in their words (although not exact as my memory is appalling, I had to check my diary just to remember what subject I had first)
Mandy (M): Yeah, you'll be rich, but you're not going to have any friends. Even your family will disown you. I mean they pretty much already are.
Bella (B): Yeah, you'll be one of those people who tie their hair back really tight as a functionality thing so you can see the screen. And you'll let yourself go.
M: You'll end up sad and lonely in your huge empty house.
This was the basic idea of the whole conversation. I did try and retaliate with the comfort that although I may be rich and alone, I won't be poor and alone like them. They shook this off saying it didn't matter as they'd just marry rich people. I lost this argument miserably. After tutor was Physics, I class I find unusually boring. I sat with Aviator, most of the time he wears one of my fingerless gloves (they are rather epic) but today seeing as I wasn't wearing them he didn't get the chance. We did have one unusual conversation, but I cannot recall it at this time. And we also decided to move to different seats next lesson as to escape our current 'neighbours'. At the end the teacher gave out sweets for no apparent reason. Aviator complained that he hadn't earned the lollipop he'd chosen, but then refused to give it to a passerby who offered to take it for him. I ate my mini mars bar happily, coming to the conclusion that I'm pretty sure I'm a slight chocoholic.
After an incredibly uneventful, or more likely unproductive double drama I read some of Leslie's blog as I'd gotten too distracted by pictures on the Internet the night before to read it then. The last two classes were also rather unproductive, as I spent all of woodwork avoiding using the domino machine as I'm fairly sure that I'll ruin by job, and Pablo refused to do it for me. My last class, RAVE (Religious and Values Education (I think)) was annoying as our teacher is rather patronising and well, annoying. Though another student did sneak into the class and pretended to belong their until they realised that the teacher wasn't going to notice and quickly excused themselves, I will refer to him as Locks as I can and no one else seems to have named him either.
And lastly on the way home on the bus the clouds decided to disappear meaning the whole way home I had the sun in my eyes as I attempted to hold a conversation with Frog. I believe it's by punishment for being spared wet socks. Earlier that day I'd dragged Gwen to the canteen with me as I was hungry. I found an invitingly deep puddle and decided to check just how deep it was. It was close but I didn't actually get and water in my shoe, the sun in my eyes was, in my opinion, the worlds was of making sure I still suffer in some way.
And so my day, enjoy! Peanut~
Yeah, the puddle thing reminds of something Marie-Clare did on Tuesday. I could see her sneaking casual glances at this deep puddle. Eventually she said 'Leslie, do you want to move away a bit?' I did so, and she promptly leapt into the middle of it with a large and unexpected splash. She was pretty much soaked from the calves down. So you were lucky.
ReplyDeleteWell, Peanut. You moved seats in class? Do you remember that time in year 7 when we were in maths together, and then you decided to move over a few seats and it entirely messed up the entire class so I didn't speak to you for about 3 days? Because I remember. In fact, I use that as an example when people don't believe I hold grudges.
ReplyDelete